What’s up Boston // Spring 2017
Spring is in the air, and here in Boston that means finally packing away the winter jackets and heading outside to enjoy the nice weather. It also means the Sox, the return of food trucks at Dewey Square, and world-famous lobster rolls at Yankee Lobster.
Here’s some of our favorite upcoming activities:
- Boston ArtWeek: ArtWeek features unexpected and creative experiences that are interactive, or offer behind-the-scenes access to artists or the creative process. April 28th – May 7th.
- Boston Bacon and Beer Festival: Come sample dishes from Boston’s best restaurants and chefs, to be washed down by a variety of regional beers. May 13th.
- Boston Calling: Boston Calling is Boston’s premier music festival. For their 5th year, they’ve gone above and beyond to pull together an amazing line up. Headliners include Tool, Chance the Rapper, Mumford & Sons, and Run the Jewels, to name just a few. May 26th – May 28th.
- SoWa Market: The South of Washington market brings together amazing artists, designers, entrepreneurs and foodies for a vibrant open-air market. Make a weekend of it, and check out their wide range of activities.
- Duck Tours: The duck tours are one of the best ways to see the city of Boston – both by land and by sea. Each boat and guide have their own personality, but you can’t go wrong with any of them.
- Rooftop Dining: Now that the weather is getting nicer, it’s time to break out the sunscreen and have some beverages on one of the many rooftop restaurants here in the Boston area. Our current favorite is Coppersmiths – They’ve got a rooftop Airstream. Just saying.