AI Design Research Intern
Sprout Studios is an award-winning, Boston-based concept-to-launch design studio deeply rooted in technology and innovation. Our studio inspires creative collaboration, incubates innovative solutions, rapidly prototypes concepts, and allows our team and clients to create what’s next.
We are design do-ers with a bit of an attitude, but never an ego. We are fueled by the curiosity for what happens after what’s next. When you join the team at Sprout, you’re joining a group of people who share a passion for creative problem-solving, value collaboration, encourage a culture of candor, and respect one another and the unique skills we each have to offer.
Role Overview & Responsibilities:
Sprout is seeking an AI Design Research Intern to join our Boston-based studio. As an AI Design Research Intern, you will act as a dedicated ambassador for AI, immersing yourself in the exploration of cutting-edge technologies. Your primary focus will be guiding our team in effectively leveraging these advancements to elevate our design processes and achieve greater efficiency.
We are looking for a candidate who thrives on researching and experimenting with emerging technologies and techniques. The ideal candidate should possess a strong curiosity for the latest AI developments, particularly those relevant to design, such as DALL-E and Midjourney. This position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the forefront of design technology while gaining hands-on experience in a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Familiarity with and interest in AI technologies, with a focus on applications in design.
- Currently pursuing a degree in design or a recent college graduate.
- Creative mindset and a passion for exploring innovative solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Understanding of global trends, technology, lifestyle and fashion.