Industrial Design Intern
Sprout is looking for the next rock-star design intern to join our Boston studio. Our interns aren’t the go-get-coffee and sit quietly in the corner type. We are looking for outgoing and active team members to help us create the next must-have product.
As a member of our multidisciplinary team, you will be working on every aspect of the product development process, from concept to launch. You’ll be expected to work well in the Adobe Suite, SolidWorks, and Keyshot, and be able to communicate clearly through both verbal and visual means.
- Some previous design experience (previous internships are helpful)
- Finishing a degree in Product Design (we prefer more senior students that have well-developed skills)
- A fresh, original portfolio of diverse creative work
- A self-managing, motivated and entrepreneurial nature
- Hardworking, team player who is easy to get along with
- Ability to take creative direction
- Ability to support design teams & process at all levels
- Understanding of global trends, technology, lifestyle, and fashion
- Strong, unique, communication and visualization skills
- Strong storytelling skills and techniques
- Inspiring 2D skills via sketching, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- 3D Visualization skills via SolidWorks (preferred), Alias and/or, Rhino