Mid-Level Industrial Designer
Sprout is looking for a creative, motivated mid-level industrial designer with 2-5 years of experience to join our team; this is not an entry level role.
As a member of our multidisciplinary studio, you will be working on every aspect of the product development process, from concept to launch. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, detail-oriented and collaborative— ready to roll up their sleeves and join a fast paced design consultancy working with a diverse range of clients and industries.
This is a full-time position with a hybrid schedule. You will be expected to work from our Boston studio at least 3 days per week.
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- A degree in Industrial Design
- A fresh, original portfolio of diverse creative work
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams
- Ability to take creative direction
- Understanding of global trends, technology, and fashion
- Strong storytelling skills and techniques
- Inspiring 2D skills via Sketching, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Strong 3D Modeling skills via Solidworks
- Inspiring 3D Visualization skills via Keyshot (preferred), Blender or C4D
- Solid knowledge of manufacturing techniques and processes
- Ability to communicate and work with engineering teams for manufacturing
- Knowledge of prototyping processes including SLA and FDM 3D printing