Project Manager Intern
Sprout is seeking a creative Project Manager Intern to assist in organizing and orienting our projects respective to timelines and budgets. You will support the design and development of new, innovative products and brands designed for our clients.
The ideal candidate will work in our South Boston Office and on-site at our client’s offices as needed. We count on you to strengthen our procedural fluency and to keep our studio running smoothly.
- Experience in design, design research, project management, or other administrative positions
- Experience with Computer Generated imagery and/or photography a plus
- Remarkable organization, verbal and written communication skills
- A Bachelor’s or post-grad degree (this is preferable, but we recognize great talent doesn’t always originate at school)
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Work with design leads to track and communicate goals and progress
- Ability to learn and understand & enhance client projects, processes, and deliverables
- Provide program support for Business Development during Proposal Creation Process
- General office management (supplies, overall tidiness, helping visitors/clients, etc.)
- Ability to balance business objectives and superior quality of service
- A positive, problem-solving outlook and great attention to detail and follow-through