Graphic Design Intern
Sprout is looking for a creative, outgoing graphic designer to join our Boston studio this fall. Our internship program offers young designers a hands-on, immersive experience working alongside our team in a fast-paced consultancy.
As a graphic design intern, you will support the design team in developing creative for a variety of mediums, for a variety of clients ranging from tech to retail. You’ll be expected to work well in the Adobe Creative Suite and be able to communicate clearly through both verbal and visual means. Digital and motion graphics experience are a huge plus.
- Some previous design experience (previous internships are helpful)
- Finishing a degree in Graphic Design (we prefer more senior students that have well-developed skills)
- A fresh, original portfolio of diverse creative work
- A self-managing, motivated and entrepreneurial nature
- Hardworking, team player who is easy to get along with
- Ability to take creative direction
- Ability to support design teams & process at all levels
- Understanding of global trends, technology, lifestyle, and fashion
- Strong, unique, communication and visualization skills
- Strong storytelling skills and techniques
- Great eye for layout, typography, iconography, and color theory
- Ability to work within a client style guide as well as create fresh and unique creative graphic assets
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite