Visualization Design Intern
Our digital visualization team is looking for the next rock-star design intern to join our team. We’re looking to push the boundaries between reality and virtuality, and looking for you to join us in making that happen.
Your day-to-do responsibilities will range from sketching, rendering, and 3D modeling to material configurations, lighting compositions, and digital environment/studio set-ups. Projects will vary often from large group projects working as a team, involving multiple SKUs and multiple views to individual projects where the intern will be tasked with completing themselves under the supervision of a senior designer. We primarily work through Solidworks, Keyshot and, Blender however, we are open to additional software being used if it can be justified. Sprout is a fast-paced environment and we would like someone who is outgoing and outspoken to gel well with the team.
- Previous experience is a plus (work/internships are helpful)
- Pursuing a degree in Industrial Design or other design-related fields
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range of talents
- Ability to think creatively regarding compositions and layouts
- Self-managing, motivated, and entrepreneurial in nature
- Team player, with a strong ability to speak up
- Understanding of global trends, technology, lifestyle, and fashion
- Strong storytelling skills both verbally and visually
- Strong command over sketching to communicate compositions
- Skilled in Adobe Suite for use in layouts, post-editing, and other fundamentals
- 3D Modeling Tools – Solidworks (preferred), or Fusion 360
- Visualization Tools – Keyshot and/or Blender (preferred) or Cinema 4D